Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iPad Covers and Carts

Today I shopped for iPad Carts & Desktop models and iPad Covers.

We decided to go with a "cart" that enables sync and charge for at least 15 iPad 2s. Instead of using a floor model we decided on a countertop model. I found two models that provide security and perform the sync and charge asks effectively - and simultaneously.
They are made by Ergotron and Datamation. [see my google spreadsheet of my research: iPad Purchases]

I'll decide on which one to purchase tomorrow.


Covers for the iPads are necessary. We are looking for a cover that is not expensive and also covers both the front and back of each iPad - they will be used primarily in a chemistry class/lab! I chose a cover that fits the bill; I decided on the covered pictured on the left, $23.98 each at buy.com.



I also attended a webinar on Google Chromebooks today...but that's another post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment